Well it looked as if everyone had a great week off to celebrate the 4th of July but it was good to get back and see everyone. for our education piece today Bill continued with the fourth part of his five part series on the 60 second infomercial. Today he supplied an alternate version of the infomercial that can be effective in shaking it up so that you are not speaking tesame every week. This included using the Did you know phrase in which you state something about your company that everyone may or may not know. This in term helps the listener focus in on you and then follow that statement up with what makes that important to them or ask who do know that may need this. And finally as always finish up your call to action statement, which includes who you are and your memory hook.
|Guardian Protection Services
901 Parkview Boulevard
Lombard, IL 60148
Visit Website Email
|Guardian Protection Services is the world’s largest privately held security company. Guardian sells, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Protection of lives and property is our business. We’ve been doing it — and doing it well for 50 years. We are 100% dedicated to life safety.|
Guardian Protection has been in business for 60 years and services te entire Chicagoland area. Today Tom took his presentation today to inform the group on ways to help keep your neighborhood and home safe. In these rough economic times Guardian has found a rise in break-ins and find these simple, but sometimes overlooked items will help protect you, your family and your neighborhood.
- Paper/Mail – instead of stopping delivery have a trusted neighbor or family member grab this for you. reson being the less people who know you are away the better.
- Bushes/Shrubs – Make sure any of these are not covering access points
- Motion Lights – inexspensive way to stop intruders from approaching your home and/or business
- Entry Doors and Locks – Having extra security here will deter an intruder and slow thm down which they do not like
- Overhead Doors – when away unplug your gararge doors and technology is out there to read and puck up your door frequency and can open your door.
- Windows – glass breaker detectors are available and window pins can be purchased at most hardware stores
INSIDE (IF THEY HAPPPEN TO GET IN)
- If you have a safe keep it in an isolated location
- Locks on cabinets slow intruders down and can keep valuables safe
- Labeling/Engraving – Mark your valuables in an unintrusive area which makes your items harder to sell and easier to track if taken.
- Keep good records of purchases and serial numbers, etc.
- Always have smoke detectors
- Fire extinguishers
- Draw up an escape plan from the home and practice it
- rollout ladders for the second floor
- Keep an eye for Hazards such as old extension cords, paper around heat sources, etc.
- Have first-Aid kits readily avialable
- do not be afaid to take First-Aid/CPR training
- If someone in your home has an ailment have easily found a list of that ailment, docotrs, medications so emergency workers are better informed.